Effective Date: July 6, 2017
The restaurants available on our Sites operate independently and have entered into agreements with us to provide the food services available to you on the Sites. The restaurants are required to comply with federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations, and standards pertaining to the preparation, sale and marketing of food, including food preparation and safety and menu disclosure; Presto Order is not responsible for the restaurants’ food preparation or safety and does not verify any restaurant’s compliance with applicable laws. In addition, Presto Order does not guarantee the quality of what the restaurants sell, nor does it guarantee the services provided by the restaurant, including in those cases where the restaurant provides the delivery services. In addition, Presto Order does not independently verify representations made by restaurants regarding their food, including without limitation any menu- or restaurant-level descriptors or disclosures.
Presto Order does not sell and is not a merchant of food or beverages, or any pickup or delivery services in connection therewith, and does not sell or control the Restaurants or the production of any food or beverages, or any pick-up or delivery services therewith, produced at or provided by the Restaurants.
USING PRESTO ORDER
If you are a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside (generally under the age of 18), you must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, your parent or legal guardian to use the Sites, and your parent or legal guardian must read and agree to this Agreement prior to your using the Sites. Notwithstanding the foregoing.
You are prohibited from using the Sites if you are under the age of 13. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
Use of Sites may require that you register and/or create an account (“Account”) or use the Sites as a guest. To register and create an Account, you must create a username and password and provide certain personal information. In consideration of the use of the Sites’ services, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update the personal information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Presto Order has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Presto Order has the right to block your current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and password and for all activities or any other actions that occur under or are taken in connection with your password or Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Presto Order of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information; and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. Presto Order will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your Account and/or password.
OUR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES POLICY
Some jurisdictions permit the ordering and delivery of alcoholic beverages. In such jurisdictions, if you place an order that includes any alcoholic beverage, you acknowledge that you are at least 21 years of age. Upon delivery or pickup, as applicable, you shall present a government-issued identification card, evidencing your age. If you do not comply with these terms, you agree that the alcoholic beverage(s) will not be released to you, and you shall forfeit the cost of such beverages.
OUR CREDIT POLICY
All charges are handled by the restaurant, in the event of an error you will need to contact the restaurant.
OUR MATERIALS AND LICENSE TO YOU
With the exception of User Content (defined below), the Sites and everything on them, from text to photos to videos to graphics and software, (collectively, the “Materials”) are owned by or licensed to Presto Order. The Sites and the Materials are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. Except as otherwise indicated on the Sites and except for the trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names of other companies that are displayed on the Sites, all trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress and trade names are proprietary to Presto Order, including without limitation, PO; PRESTOORDER; PRESTO ORDER; and the Prestoorder.com trade dress. Please be advised that Presto Order enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and use the Sites and/or the Materials for your personal use, solely as expressly permitted by this Agreement and subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, all applicable intellectual property laws, and any Additional Terms (as defined below) contained on the Sites. Any other use of the Sites and/or the Materials is strictly prohibited. No Materials may be copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed in any way, and/or modified without our express written permission. Nothing contained on the Sites should be interpreted as granting to you any license or right to use any of the Materials and/or third party proprietary content on the Sites without the express written permission of Presto Order or the appropriate third party owner, as applicable.
If you download any software from the Sites, you may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-perceivable form.
Presto Order reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Sites and/or services offered on or through the Sites (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Sites’ features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services.
YOUR CONTENT AND CONDUCT
I.User Conduct By accessing the Sites, you agree:
- to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct and submission of acceptable User Content;
- not to use the Sites or the services or submit content to the Sites if you are under the age of 13;
- not to use the Sites to purchase alcohol unless you and the alcohol recipient are 21 or older and present a valid photo identification(s) verifying your age at the time of alcohol delivery;
- not to access the Sites or services using a third-party’s account/registration without the express consent of the account holder;
- not to attempt, through any means, to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Sites and/or any service, other account, computer system and/or network connected to any Presto Order server;
- not to attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- not to advertise, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, unless authorized by Presto Order;
- not to deep-link to the Sites and/or access the Sites manually and/or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process and/or device to scrape, copy and/or monitor any portion of the Sites and/or any Materials and/or other content on the Sites, unless Presto Order has given you specific permission to do so in writing;
- not to conduct any kind of systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Sites;
- not to create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation, database or directory from the Site content;
- not to use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair any Presto Order server, or the network(s) connected to any Presto Order server, and/or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites;
- not to use any information obtained from the Sites or the Presto Order services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user or restaurant;
- not to sell or transfer your profile;
- not to use the Sites to engage in commercial activities apart from sanctioned use of Presto Order services;
- not to use the Sites as part of an effort to compete with Presto Order, the Sites, or the Presto Order services;
- not to copy any content, including, but not limited to restaurant menu content and third-party reviews, for republication in any format or media;
- not to license, sell and/or otherwise provide access to and/or use of the Sites to any third party, including without limitation to build a competitive product and/or service;
- not to create restaurant reviews or blog entries for or with any commercial or other purpose or intent that does not in good faith comport with the purpose or spirit of the Sites;
- not to copy, publish or redistribute any coupon or discount code or act in bad faith in an attempt to manipulate or gain an unintended commercial benefit from incentive offers;
- not to harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Presto Order employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of Presto Order’s services;
- not to display an advertisement, or accept payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Sites or Presto Order’s services on behalf of that person, such as posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose;
- not to delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any User Content or any portion of the Sites or Presto Order’s services;
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Sites, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our restaurant partners); and
- not to use the Sites for any illegal purposes.
You agree that the consequences of commercial use or re-publication of User Content or Materials from the Sites or other violations of the foregoing proscriptions may be so serious and incalculable that monetary compensation may not be a sufficient or appropriate remedy and that Presto Order will be entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such use or activity, without the need to prove damages.
II.Use of Your Content
You grant Presto Order an irrevocable, transferable, paid up, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, publish, modify, remove, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and/or otherwise use User Content in connection with Presto Order’s business and in all forms of media now known or hereafter invented (collectively, the “Uses”), without notification to and/or approval by you. You further grant Presto Order a license to use your username and/or other user profile information, including without limitation, how long you have been a Presto Order diner, to attribute User Content to you in connection with the Uses, if we choose to do so, again without notification to and/or approval by you. Further, if you provide any suggestions, input or other feedback relating to the Sites or the services we provide, Presto Order shall have the right to freely and fully exercise and exploit such content in connection with its business, without notice to, approval by or compensation to you.
User Content transmitted to certain parts of the Sites, including, without limitation, restaurant pages and certain Interactive Areas, may be posted in public areas on our Sites, including without limitation in a compilation format, and as such will be publicly visible and accessible. Presto Order and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, licensors, licensees, designees, business partners, contractors, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for, and you hereby expressly release the Released Parties from, any and all liability for the action of any and all third parties with respect to User Content.
THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND ALL OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES DISCLAIM, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS AND ALL OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PRESTO ORDER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND/OR THE OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED AND/OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, AND/OR THAT THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND/OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PRESTO ORDER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND/OR ANY OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE QUALITY AND/OR TIMING OF A DELIVERY ORDERED ON THE SITES AND/OR THE FOOD OR OTHER PRODUCTS DELIVERED. YOU (AND NOT PRESTO ORDER) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES, THE MATERIALS AND/OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT FULLY APPLY TO YOU. THIS EXCLUSION IS ENFORCEABLE IN NEW JERSEY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL PRESTO ORDER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF PRESTO ORDER HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), IN A WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR NEGLIGENCE ACTION THAT IN ANY MANNER ARISES OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, PERFORMANCE OF, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. PRESTO ORDER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, BROWSING OF, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THE SITES. PRESTO ORDER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, AS WELL AS ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE PAGES OR ADDITIONAL WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, FOR ANY ERROR, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, SLANDER, OMISSION, FALSEHOOD, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, PROFANITY, DANGER, INACCURACY CONTAINED THEREIN OR HARM TO PERSON OR PROPERTY CAUSED THEREBY. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRESTO ORDER’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR NEGLIGENCE EXCEED (A) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO PRESTO ORDER OR A PRESTO ORDER’S RESTAURANT, IF ANY, OR (B) $1000 (WHICHEVER IS LESS). BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITATION IS ENFORCEABLE IN TEXAS.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Sites may contain links to websites that are owned, controlled, developed, sponsored and/or maintained by third parties and which may be subject to additional terms and conditions (“Third Party Websites”). Presto Order does not review, monitor, operate and/or control the Third Party Websites and Presto Order makes no guarantees, representations and/or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, the content available on or through and/or the functioning of the Third Party Websites. By providing access to Third Party Websites, Presto Order is not recommending and/or otherwise endorsing the products and/or services provided by the sponsors and/or owners of those websites. Your access and/or use of the Third Party Websites, including providing information, materials and/or other content to the Third Party Websites, is entirely at your own risk. Presto Order reserves the right to discontinue links to any Third Party Websites at any time and for any reason, without notice.
Your use of the Sites is subject to any and all additional terms, policies, rules or guidelines applicable to Presto Order’s services or certain features of the Sites that we may post or link to on the Sites (collectively, the “Additional Terms”), such as end-user license agreements, or other agreements or rules applicable to particular features, promotions or content on the Sites. All such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
Presto Order respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask all of our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Sites or a website through which our services may be accessed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Presto Order’s Copyright Agent (as set forth below) with notification containing the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works allegedly have been infringed, then a representative list of such copyrighted works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material, e.g., the specific web page address on the Sites;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the party alleging infringement, including an email address;
- A statement that the party alleging infringement has a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the party alleging infringement is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed.
Please send this notification to our copyright agent at:
Presto Order, 107 E US Highway 80, Forney, TX 75126.
VIOLATIONS OF THE AGREEMENT
Presto Order reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the Agreement, including without limitation the right to block access to the Sites from a particular account, device and/or IP address.
CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT
You acknowledge and agree that your access to and/or use of the Sites, the Materials and other content on the Sites is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. The terms, conditions and policies contained in this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
2.Changes Presto Order reserves the right to change this “Dispute Resolution” section, but any such changes will not apply to disputes arising before the effective date of such amendment. Notwithstanding the provisions of the modification-related provisions above, if Presto Order changes this “Dispute Resolution” section after the date you first accepted this Agreement (or accepted any subsequent changes to this Agreement), you agree that your continued use of the Sites after such change will be deemed acceptance of those changes. If you do not agree to such change, you may reject any such change by providing Presto Order written notice of such rejection by mail or hand delivery to: Presto Order, 107 E US Highway 80, Forney, TX 75126 clearly indicate your intent to reject changes to this “Dispute Resolution” section. By rejecting changes, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and Presto Order in accordance with the provisions of this “Dispute Resolution” section as of the date you first accepted this Agreement (or accepted any subsequent changes to this Agreement, as applicable).
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Any waiver by Presto Order of any provision of this Agreement must be in writing. If any portion of this Agreement is found to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that portion shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that matches the intent of the original provision as closely as possible. The remainder of this Agreement shall continue to be enforceable and valid according to terms contained herein.